At the beginning of 2021, as the Biden administration began to take shape, the legal press abounded with predictions on how it would influence the legal landscape. With a year behind us, last year’s predictions can now be examined in light of experience.
On January 26, several of our partners hosted a timely webinar that offered Winston's perspectives on how the new administration has approached key issues over the last year, what we can expect from the leaders of key agencies, and how the administration’s policies are impacting our clients.
Topics covered during this discussion included:
- Developments in intellectual property law and what to expect moving forward;
- Biden EPA outlook and updates in environmental law;
- Regulatory changes impacting cryptocurrency markets;
- Happenings at the DOJ, including the recently announced new enforcement policies and approaches to corporate-cooperation credit, and how they might affect enforcement activity; and
- What’s next for financial regulators, including new leadership at the CFPB and OCC.
Click here to view a recording of the presentation.