On June 21 in Chicago, Partner Steve Grimes, co-leader of Winston’s Global Privacy and Data Security Task Force. will speak at Sandpiper Partners’ 2nd Annual Trade Secrets Protection, Enforcement, and Litigation Conference. Steve will join the panel discussion on best practices for protecting trade secrets, what to do after a theft has occurred, and enforcement.
The event will cover the following:
- Effective Responses when a Trade Secret Theft Occurs
- DTSA Case Developments, Interpretations, Lessons for Business
- Proactive Steps to Protect Trade Secrets
- Developing Litigation Case Strategy
- Damages and the Impact of Recent Cases
- Case Studies: Waymo, Emerson Electric
- Cyber Security Issues
Steve’s practice focuses on compliance and data security counseling, sensitive internal investigations, government interactions, and complex litigation. He provides practical and tailored advice to companies and Boards seeking to build, improve, and defend compliance programs.