Join a panel of cross-functional Winston & Strawn LLP trade secrets lawyers for a four-part webinar series.
The second webinar in this series, “International Trade Secret Laws,” will include:
- an overview of trade secret laws;
- legislative developments & cases on trade secret infringement in China and the EU;
- recent developments, challenges, and cautionary tales in South Korea, Japan, and the EU;
- other considerations for cases with international components;
- predictions for the future.
Register for the webinar here.
CLE credit is available. Winston & Strawn LLP is an accredited CLE provider in California, Illinois, New York, and Texas.
Clients and friends of the firm are invited to attend seminars and events. We reserve the right to limit attendance at any firm event.
Save the Date
The upcoming webinars will feature different speakers from multiple Winston offices and practice groups, and will cover the following topics:
August - Criminal issues relating to trade secret theft, including an overview of the types of criminal cases the Department of Justice has pursued, the pros/cons of referring a trade secret matter to law enforcement, and special considerations when investigating trade secret theft
November - Litigation considerations relating to trade secrets, including types of available damages, how to craft injunctive relief, and interesting developments/trends from 2019