These materials have been prepared by Winston & Strawn LLP for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. Receipt of this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
Legal Terms and Conditions
- Notice: While we would like to hear from you, please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive a written statement from us that we represent you (an engagement letter).
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, Winston & Strawn LLP is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Winston & Strawn LLP has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Winston & Strawn LLP is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Winston & Strawn's express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Winston & Strawn's legal rights.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the information contained in the site is based upon up-to-date information, and while Winston & Strawn LLP makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Winston & Strawn LLP makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Winston & Strawn LLP, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Winston & Strawn LLP may be used by Winston & Strawn LLP, anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this Site is owned or licensed by Winston & Strawn LLP and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Winston & Strawn LLP will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of Winston & Strawn LLP or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- Statement in Compliance with the Texas Rules of Professional Conduct: Lawyers resident in all offices, unless otherwise indicated in an individual attorney biography, are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. ANY CASE RESULTS NOTED ON THESE PAGES DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE.
- Winston & Strawn LLP reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
- Sponsor: Winston & Strawn LLP, 35 W. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60601.