Established in 1993, Winston & Strawn's Geneva office is located in the heart of one of the world's centers for international finance, trading and international dispute resolution and home to numerous international organizations and multinational companies.
The Geneva office provides legal advice on matters of:
- International Arbitration
- International Litigation
- Civil Litigation before Swiss courts and Administrative Proceedings, including Bankruptcy
- Swiss Commercial law, including Banking, and Finance Law
- Labor and Employment
- Competition (Swiss and EU Law)
- Data Privacy, Advertising and Media Law
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
The firm's Geneva office and international arbitration team have been recognized for their capabilities and experience. In the Legal 500 survey (2010 and 2012 Europe editions), Winston & Strawn's Geneva office is ranked for dispute resolution in Switzerland. In its 2008 "GAR 30" survey, the Global Arbitration Review selected Winston & Strawn as one of the top global law firms serving as arbitration counsel. The firm has also been listed in the GAR 100 every year since 2008. AmLaw's 2011 "Arbitration Scorecard" listed Winston & Strawn among the "Top Arbitration Firms" of the world.