Staci Yablon is an associate in the firm’s white collar and internal investigation group. Her experience includes internal investigations and compliance monitoring. Ms. Yablon also works on complex commercial litigation matters.
Ms. Yablon has also worked on several pro bono matters, including the representation of victims of Hurricane Katrina whose homes were destroyed, representing an elderly woman in an article 78 proceeding and representing members of a not-for-profit with respect to various governance issues.
- Represented a special committee of the Board of Directors in connection with an investigation conducted by the U.S. Attorney’s office.
- Represented an international Fortune 500 company in connection with an investigation conducted by the SEC regarding alleged Foreign Practices Act violations.
- Represented an education company in connection with an investigation by the New York Attorney General’s office.
- Represented a health company in connection with an investigation by the SEC regarding allegations of earnings management.
- Represented an international bank in connection with an investigation conducted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
- Represented that same international bank in various tax-related civil litigations.
- Represented a government agency in connection with the monitoring of several insurance brokerage companies in the wake of a multi-state investigation of alleged wrongdoing and the resulting settlement agreements.
- Represented the Special Litigation Committee of a global data management company in connection with its investigation into the company’s stock options practices.
- Represented the sponsor of a condominium building in connection with lawsuits filed under the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act.
Ms. Yablon received a B.S. in Human Development in 2002 from Cornell University and a J.D. in 2005 from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.