Privacy Laws: Our attorneys regularly deal with issues that arise under the following privacy laws:
Useful Tools: The following tools are provided to help you learn more about your company's potential obligations under these laws. These tools are intended to serve as guides, not legal advice, which turns on specific facts. Make sure to get specific legal advice for your particular program.
- Learn more about the recent amendments to COPPA by listening to our e-Lunch.
- Learn more about self-regulatory approach to online behavioral advertising by clicking here.
- Click here to learn more about the risks and issues when sending marketing messages in social media networks.
- Check out our 2011 e-Lunch about the "year of privacy," with helpful tips for getting your privacy houses in order.
- This questionnaire might help if you find that you might have been subject to a data breach.
- For a list of states with data security obligations, click here.
- The following tips were designed to assist you in the following privacy-related areas: