With strong North American roots originating in Chicago in 1853, Winston & Strawn serves businesses – from Fortune 500 corporations and financial institutions to small and midsize companies – from coast to coast. In the 1970s, the firm began expanding beyond Chicago and today has offices in Charlotte, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark, New York, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Washington, D.C.
Our established presence across North America allows us to efficiently and effectively meet our clients’ legal needs. With the most recent openings in Houston and Silicon Valley to serve clients in intellectual property and commercial litigation matters, to expanding our presence in New York to better assist clients with their financial services needs, we have the experience to advance our clients’ business objectives in the United States and abroad.
With more than 800 attorneys across the United States, we work together to resolve challenging deals and complex cases. We are proud of our people, the interesting matters we handle, and the impressive clients we serve.
NewarkWinston & Strawn LLP
One Riverfront Plaza
Newark, NJ 07102-5401
Phone: +1 (973) 848-7676
Fax: +1 (973) 848-7650
Winston & Strawn’s Newark office is located in the heart of the city's business district at The Legal Center at One Riverfront Plaza. This central location is minutes from the New Jersey federal court and state courts and convenient to all means of public transportation.
Our Newark attorneys have substantial experience handling a wide variety of complex commercial litigation matters in New Jersey state and federal courts, at both the trial and appellate levels. We have litigated and tried matters in a wide range of areas, including patent infringement, intellectual property, consumer class actions, telecommunications, securities, product liability, antitrust, insurance coverage, labor and employment, environmental law, bankruptcy litigation, and general commercial disputes. We have also been involved in corporate internal investigations and litigation avoidance advice.
Driving Directions From Newark Liberty International Airport
- Head Southeast.
- Follow signs to airport exit.
- Merge to the left onto US-1-9 N.
- Merge to the left onto RT-21 N/McCarter Hwy.
- Turn right on to Raymond Blvd.
- Go to 1037 Raymond Blvd. (The Legal Center at One Riverfront Plaza)
Taking the Train from Newark Liberty International Airport
- Go to Airtran Stop Terminal B.
- Take NIA TRAM to Newark Airport Railroad Station.
- Take train to Newark Penn Station.
- Get off at Newark Penn Station (located at Raymond Plaza and Market Street).
- Walk approx. 1 block on W. Raymond Plaza. Turn left on Raymond Blvd. Walk a short distance to 1037 Raymond Blvd. (The Legal Center at One Riverfront Plaza)