Our European team consists of nearly 100 practitioners, all of whom are locally qualified and globally experienced. In each of our five European offices, our professionals offer regional knowledge with experience in innovative, market-leading transactions and complex litigation, dispute, and regulatory matters. We offer in-depth knowledge of our client’s industries, including the economic and regulatory environments in which they operate, and offer experience with the most critical competition matters throughout Europe and the world.
Our integrated relationship with the firm’s offices in the United States and Asia, and the firm’s emphasis on global practice area groups, provides us with an international reach that truly sets us apart.
Our European practices have received consistent acknowledgement in numerous top-tier industry publications, including Global Arbitration Review, Chambers UK, Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, Décideurs Magazine, and Legal 500.
ParisWinston & Strawn LLP
48 rue Cambon, CS 71234
Paris, 75039 France
Phone: +33 (0)1 53 64 82 82
Fax: +33 (0)1 53 64 82 20
For nearly two decades, Winston & Strawn’s Paris office has been home to a group of dynamic, multilingual attorneys who respond quickly, ably, and efficiently to client needs pertaining to European, French, and international business law, litigation, and arbitration. Our attorneys are members of the Paris Bar, as well as various other jurisdictions. We provide legal services to French and international corporations on a wide array of issues, including corporate and commercial law, antitrust, labor and employment issues, environmental law, and tax structuring. Additionally, our Paris-based attorneys collaborate with those in other offices on arbitration, corporate, finance, and internal investigation matters.
Our healthcare, financial services, and defense practices are among the best in the industry, regularly making it to the top charts of industry publications, such as Décideurs Juridiques et Financiers and PLC Which Lawyer. In 2013, our finance practice placed among the top three best business law firms in France by the Monde du Droit, Palmarès des avocats d’affaires for project finance.
Though a global law firm with international resources, our Paris office still maintains the culture and character familiar to a small, boutique firm. We are invested in the city’s community and have received numerous pro bono accolades acknowledging this commitment, including recognition as the “Best Pro Bono Action Abroad” in the inaugural Pro Bono Award from the Paris Bar in 2012. Attorneys and staff are involved in many charity projects, locally as well as internationally, and practice in various fields such as child protection, the respect of human and civil rights, the protection of asylum-seekers and the prevention and reduction of violence.
In 2012, our office moved to the current location on the legendary rue Cambon. Our central office is accessible from Gare du Nord and near Place Vendôme, Madeleine, Opéra, rue St. Honoré, and the Louvre.
From Aéroport de Paris - Orly:
- Head east, turn right onto Sud, continue onto de Paris.
- Continue onto A106. Merge onto A6A.
- Merge onto Bd Périphérique, take the exit toward D910/Boulogne.
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward Av. Edouard Vaillant.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for N10/Nantes/Bordeaux/Boulogne/Pont de Sèvres and merge onto Av. Edouard Vaillant. Keep left at the fork.
- Keep right at the fork, continue onto Rue Henry de la Vaulx.
- Turn left onto Quai Saint Exupery.
- Slight right onto Voie Georges Pompidou.
- Slight right onto Pl. de la Concorde, turn left to stay on Pl. de la Concorde, then turn right to stay on Pl. de la Concorde.
- Turn right to stay on Pl. de la Concorde. Continue onto Rue Royale.
- Turn right onto Pl. de la Madeleine.
- Turn right onto Rue des Capucines.
- Take the first right onto Rue Cambon. The firm is at 48 Rue Cambon.
From Aéroport Roissy Charles de Gaulle:
- Head east on Allee Saint-Paul toward Av. Charles de Gaulle/D902.
- Turn left onto Av. Charles de Gaulle/D902, continue to follow Av. Charles de Gaulle. Go through roundabout.
- Take the ramp to Paris, continue straight.
- Take the A1/A3 ramp to A104/Paris/Marne-la-Vallee/Sarcelles.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for A1/Saint-Denis/Cergy/Pontoise/Paris-Centre/Paris Porte de la Chapelle and merge onto A1.
- Take the exit toward Rouen/Peripherique Ouest. Merge onto Bd. Peripherique.
- Take the D111 exit toward Porte de Saint Ouen.
- Merge onto Rue du Docteur Babinski, then turn left onto Av. de la Porte de Saint-Ouen.
- Continue onto Av. de Saint-Ouen. Turn left onto Av. de Clichy. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Rue d’Amsterdam.
- Slight left onto Rue du Havre, then slight left onto Rue Auber.
- Turn right onto Rue Scribe, then turn right onto Bd des Capucines.
- Take the first left onto Rue des Capucines. Take the first right onto Rue Cambon. The firm is at 48 Rue Cambon.