Our Greater China-focused team cuts across a wide range of practice areas and represents clients of various sizes and industries. We help international enterprises (and those with international aspirations) navigate the changing business and regulatory landscape in pursuing inbound opportunities in Greater China, as well as assisting private and public Asia-based enterprises conducting outbound business activities. We serve local and international enterprises that need highly sophisticated and proficient legal counsel who can bridge the gap between Western and Chinese legal concepts and cultural differences.
Our Greater China practice is a single integrated operation which affords us maximum staffing flexibility to achieve optimal efficiency in each client matter. We also draw upon a network of “best-of-breed” local counsel around the globe with whom we have long-standing relationships.
Our experience includes the representation of U.S., European, and Asian companies in such matters as cross-border mergers and acquisitions, U.S. and Hong Kong capital markets transactions, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital investment, and branch operations. The firm also represents clients in a full range of litigation, arbitration, intellectual property, regulatory and compliance, and other adversarial matters.
BeijingWinston & Strawn LLP
Suite 3729, China World Office 1, 1 Jianguomenwai Avenue
Beijing, 100004 China
+86 (10 5825-9600
+86 (10) 5825-9700
As the capital of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), Beijing is the nation’s political, cultural, and education center. Home to the headquarters of the majority of China’s largest state-owned and private enterprises, our Beijing attorneys concentrate their practice in private equity and cross-border mergers and acquisitions (both inbound and outbound services) matters.
As with each of our Asia-based offices, our attorneys in Beijing are well-staffed and equipped to serve client interests pertaining to mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. Our attorneys specialize in assisting their clients in corporate-related matters, including private equity and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
Our PRC lawyers are multi-lingual and have English, Mandarin, Shanghainese, and French capabilities.
Transportation Directions From Beijing Capital Airport (PEK)
- Terminal 1: located at gate 1 to 5 on 1/F; Terminal 2: located at gate 5 to 9 on 1/F; Terminal 3: located at gate on Building 1 with the sign of “Taxi”
- Road toll and bridge toll will be paid by passengers
- The taxi fare increases 20% per kilometer from 23:00 – 05:00
- Please ask the taxi driver for invoices (called “Fapiaos” pronounced FA as in Father-PEE-OWS as in owl) and take down the car number if necessary
Express Railway + Subway
- Terminal 2: B2 of parking garage no.2; Terminal 3: 2/F of Parking garage no.3
- Take the express rail way in Terminal 2 or 3
- Get off at Sanyuanqiao Station. Sanyuanqiao station is the transfer station for the Express Railway and subway line 10
- Transfer to subway line 10 to Guomao Station