Winston & Strawn hosted an eLunch titled "Preparing for the 2014 Proxy Season" on Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. (Central). In the rapidly changing executive compensation field and uneven regulatory and shareholder advisory environment, it's hard to keep up with all of the latest requirements and best practices. This practical eLunch briefing discussed the critical items that companies need to add to their year-end and proxy season "to do" lists. This timely presentation featured a discussion of the following hot button issues:
- Defensive Drafting to Avoid the Surge in Disclosure Litigation
- Watch-Out for Shareholder Proposals this Year
- Whether/How to Address the CEO Pay Ratio Disclosure
- Advance Planning to Maximize Shareholder Support of Pay Initiatives
- Proxy Statement Drafting Tools and Tips
- Compensation Committee and Adviser Independence
- Year-End Compliance Deadlines and Strategies
An eLunch is a complimentary, interactive seminar where participants watch and listen to a presentation given by Winston & Strawn attorneys over the Internet.
Clients and friends of the firm are invited to attend seminars and events. We reserve the right to limit attendance at any firm event.
NOTE: CLE credit is not available for listening to our pre-recorded eLunch or webinar briefings.
*Text Winston to 21534 from your mobile phone to receive an informational message with a video about Winston & Strawn LLP. Includes link that functions only if your phone has internet access. Msg&Data rates may apply. Text STOP to 21534 to stop (conf. Msg will be sent) or email us. Text HELP to 21534 for help. Terms and Conditions.